Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
What are your opening hours?
We are open Monday to Saturday 10am to 5.30pm and until 6.30 on Fridays. We open on Sundays during our peak season from 12.30pm to 5pm.
Do I need to make an appointment?
No, you can just pop in to us during normal opening hours. If you would like to make a private appointment outside of these hours, please call us and we can discuss a time that suits.
Can I buy online?
No, we do not sell online. To maintain a level of exclusivity we only carry one of each size in every garment and this makes it impossible to sell online.
Do you post out purchases?
Yes, if you see something you like we can arrange to have it posted out to you. However, as we do not offer refunds, it is preferable that you come and fit the item and make sure you are happy with it. If you have been in to us and fitted something on and regretted not purchasing while you were there, but can’t make the trip back, we can certainly send it to you.
Can I pay a deposit?
Yes we take deposits, except on sale items. 25% of the total price is needed to secure the item and the balance should be paid within 4 weeks. You can pay off a little each week if you prefer, either in person or by phone, or you can collect the item and pay the balance in full after four weeks.
What is your returns policy?
We offer a 7 day exchange period if you change your mind about your purchase and wish to exchange it for something else. As we only carry one of each size of every item, and therefore stock is limited, we do not offer refunds, so please be sure of your purchase.
Directions (from M50)
Our Address: Unit 3, Courtyard Shopping Center, Newbridge, Co. Kildare W12 EY72
- At junction 9, exit onto Naas Road/N7 toward Limerick/Cork/Waterford (N8/N9)
- Continue onto M7 (signs for Limerick/Cork/Waterford/M8/M9)
- After about 27 km take exit 10 for Newbridge and R445
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto R445
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit and stay on R445
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on R445
- At the following roundabout take the 3rd exit towards Newbridge / R445
- After the bridge you are on the Main Street of Newbridge
- We are located about 500 meters further up the Main Street on the left hand side
Send us an email
Please fill out the form or call us on 045 431905. We look forward to hearing from you.